THERMAL OIL HEATER (TOH-400 MCAL)
Thermal oil Is a heat generating device or as a heat conducting machine by using an oil media in a seamless pipe that is designed spiral in the tank. thermal oil heater which is sourced from a fire burner with light oil, hevy oil, natural gas and others. in addition, the thermal oil heater can reach hot temperatures of up to 300 degrees Celsius or more.
Thermal oil itself can indeed be operated with temperatures above 300 degrees, but does not have high pressure like a steam boiler, the pressure on thermal oil only uses the impulse from a pump, different from a steam boiler can be pressurized up to 12 bar or more.
Thermal oil can be used in industrial plants and CPO heating vessels that require heat to be designed with multi tubular concentric coil, vertical exsecution standing position and horizontal execution (sleeping position) multi tubular coils make the heat transfer in the coil very balanced and perfect so that it guarantees better avoidance from the risk of burning filming oil which can cause crust. extra broad combustion chamber surface to avoid fire that can damage the coil surface. also does not require a water treatment plant and does not require chemical dosing in the operation of the use of mineral oil as a transfer media does not cause sedimentation of corrosive impurities that are not corrosive and stable at operating temperatures.
Matrial is assembled from a series of imported components which are known to be reliable and very high quality. Each component has a representative in Jakarta and is easy to get on the market so that there are no worries about parts. in every manufacturing process it is carried out according to standard procedures and strict Quality control so as to make thermal as a sturdy and reliable oil heater.
- Efficiency at 100 % of the load* % 87
- Efficiency at 75 % of the load* % 87,5
- Max. thermal fluid temperature C 350
- Pressure drop fluid side P bar 0,6
- Max T between outlet and inlet temp. C 300
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS AND CONNECTIONS
- L Lenght mm 1620
- W Width mm 1380
- H Height mm 2450
- N1 Thermal oil inlet flange DN 80
- N2 Thermal oil outlet flange DN 80
- N3 Thermal oil drain flange DN 20
- N4 Natural gas inlet DN/PN 1
- N6 Liquid fuel inlet DN/PN 1/2
- N5 Stack diameter mm 314
- Thermal oil volume in the boiler l 165
- Boiler empty weight t 1,6
- TYPE OF BURNER (REGULATION STAGES)**
- Heavy fuel oil burner stages 2 stage
- Natural gas fuel stages 2 stage
- Diesel oil burner stages 2 stage
- FUEL CONSUMPTION***
- Min. gas pressure mbar 50
- Nat. gas (100% of the load) Nm3/h 54,1
- Nat. gas (75% of the load) Nm3/h 40,3
- Diesel oil (100% of the load) l/h 45,1
- Diesel oil (75% of the load) l/h 33,6
- Heavy fuel oil (100% of the load) kg/h 47,4
- Heavy fuel oil (75% of the load) kg/h 35,3
- FUEL CALORIFIC POWER
- Heavy fuel oil*** kcal/kg 9700
- Natural gas kca l/Nm3 8500
- Diesel oil kcal/kg 10200
- INSTALLED TOTAL ELECTRIC POWER (400V 3Ph+N)
- Heavy fuel oil KW 6
- Nat. gas or diesel oil KW 0,7
- THERMAL OIL CIRCULATION PUMP CHARACTERISTICS*****
- Flow rate m3/h 25
- Pump head m 40
- Installed total electric power KW 5,5
- Power consumption KW 2,8
Customer Service & Sales Marketing Info
Our company tokomesinku is a branch company of PT INDIRA DWI MITRA where the company is a steam boiler fabrication company and thermal oil heater company that already has a special K3 expert certificate, fabrication appointment letter, welder certificate and professional and reliable technical personnel in their fields experienced 10 n years.
We are also an official distributor of suppliers of thermal oil according to user needs. where the thermal oil that we market really helps you because the service system that we apply needs according to the user not the needs of the user according to our products, we also provide after sales that are friendly and do not count at the same time as they are still online 24 hm ready to serve customers and maintain customer satisfaction .